Continuing the tradition of previous years, POPL 2022 will host a set of tutorials ranging on different topics relevant to the POPL community.
Call for Tutorials
CALL FOR TUTORIALS POPL 2022 49th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages POPL: 19-21 January 2022 Affiliated Events: 16-18 and 22 January 2022 https://popl22.sigplan.org/
The 49th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2022) will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
POPL provides a forum for the discussion of fundamental principles and important innovations in the design, definition, analysis, transformation, implementation and verification of programming languages, programming systems, and programming abstractions.
Tutorials for POPL 2022 are solicited on any topic relevant to the POPL community. We are particularly encouraging submissions of introductory tutorials that make the research presented at POPL more accessible to the participants.
Tutorials will be held on Monday, January 17, 2022 (two days before the main conference and the day before PLMW). The expected length of a tutorial is 3 hours, including questions and discussion (Q&A).
POPL is currently planned to be an in-person meeting. However, circumstances may force a switch to a virtual meeting.
- Deadline for submission: 8 November 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 15 November 2021
A tutorial proposal should provide the following information.
- Tutorial title
- Presenter(s), affiliation(s), and contact information
- 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include the objectives, topics to be covered, presentation approach, target audience, prerequisite knowledge, and if the tutorial was previously held, the location (i.e. which conference), date, and number of attendees if available.
- 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
- 1 paragraph biography suitable for tutorial publicity.